Monday, June 19, 2006

Emotional Buffet

Ok.....I was a bit emotional last night in my audio blog....the moon, the waves, the sense of history and romance made a bewitching concoction that reduced me to acute melodramatism (is that a word?)
In my defense though, this is a place of overwhelming impressions and sentimental impact. Ephesus was so pivotal in its historical influence and political persuasion that to see it reduced to a pile of rocks messes with my head. I know you egg heads out there can talk about cultural progression and make sense of it all...but I am a simple thinker.
So... tired of swatting skeeters in the lobby of our hotel (the only wifi spot), I am heading to ground leaving you with an ocular buffet to feed your senses.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are the pictures of the Temple of Diana in Ephesus?

We are enjoying the pictures!

Thank you!
JF

Living, Traveling, and Wandering on the Far Side of the World

Living, Traveling, and Wandering on the Far Side of the World