Tuesday, March 13, 2007

World Wide Trouble Makers

With Levent & Kemal
You've got good friends when they are happier than you are when you finally get wheels. Our first stop was a mandatory Turkish inspection by our Istanbullu family. Without a word I gave up the keys and they were off on a test drive while I tended their shops. Only in Turkey can a SoCal boy get a car, lose it 5 minutes later, then inherit and run a cell phone shop and dry cleaners while the owners joy ride in his new truck. You know its home when it all seems normal.

2 comments:

Sonja Streuber, PMP(R), SSBB said...

Hey, a silver Toyota Yaris! My friend in Istanbul has one just like that, too. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Ha HA! I love the photo! Congrats on the new wheels. Good for you! I'm also glad you have such great and fun friends to share the joy with.
Love and misses,
Brenda

Living, Traveling, and Wandering on the Far Side of the World

Living, Traveling, and Wandering on the Far Side of the World