Sunday, February 10, 2008

Good Boy

During One of the Slower Moments
I have been a good patient the past few days and have kept to the prescription of keeping my foot above my heart. Everything we have heard and read says that this particular bone has a notoriously low blood supply. If I don't want to stretch this recovery out to 2-6 months I have to behave.
Looks like our days of living and sleeping on the floor are over for awhile, Ann and friends went shopping this week to find us a western style bed so I can get up easier, getting into a standing position from the floor must be painful to watch...it is coming on Monday. I was left out of the loop on that decision...I think they knew I would have bucked.
My spirits are up and I have a stack of history and travel books waiting to be read. We are also starting to plan our Silk Road Exp's for this coming season...hoping to be fit to travel this spring.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Guys!
Do they have an IKEA near you??
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Hope everything is much better soon and you'll be up and at 'em even stronger!
Miss you,
sj

Silk Road Nomads said...

Believe it or not but we do have an Ikea nearby!

Living, Traveling, and Wandering on the Far Side of the World

Living, Traveling, and Wandering on the Far Side of the World