Friday, April 28, 2006

I Report...You Deride

Kadikoy Fish Market

So we dropped $130.00 today at the local supermarket. The rest of our shopping will be in our open markets. We stopped at our language school today to take care of the preliminaries...it all starts Monday morning.
Also on Monday a large anti-communist demonstration is planned for the area where our language school is located. The U.S. Consulate here in Istanbul is warning all Westerners to keep a low profile that day. Ironic taint' it?

Our 20 Minute Commute

Juice Dude

Some of you read yesterday's post all the way through...My, my, how you disappoint me. And to think it came from some of you who know better, but did anyhow. See...I am just the "eyes" that send you the reports...I am a neutral in all of this...I report...You deride. Right? I will try to be good for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Living, Traveling, and Wandering on the Far Side of the World

Living, Traveling, and Wandering on the Far Side of the World