Friday, August 27, 2010

Change in the Air

So...we are thinking of morphing this poor website into a site of occasional postings (hmmm....sounds kinda like what it is).... examining the historical sites, places, churches and mosques of the Silk Road.
Since I am venting most of my daily thoughts and my meager sartorial wit in other locales, I would enjoy it more and feel a little less pressure in trying to keep up with the dailies here...which you have to admit, I have failed at completely the past year or so.
We have an upcoming SRE in the weeks ahead where we will be reconnecting with some nomadic tribes and villages we haven's visited for a couple of years. We can post from the road now...but will probably keep it brief since I hate typing with my knuckles.

No comments:

Living, Traveling, and Wandering on the Far Side of the World

Living, Traveling, and Wandering on the Far Side of the World