Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Returning to Writing

Stanley Heading West...
So I am finally back to writing.....(I know MM, I am a hack...YOU are a writer). It has been a while since we were able to sit in one place for more than a day or two. With another road trip coming up this week, we played hooky this week and had a fire two days in a row, sat and read and tried to figure out life.
We will be boots up again this weekend and on the road for about 3 weeks. I have the writing bug so things should start to flow soon. I have lots of thought...just none I think you would be interested in.

The White Mountains...Sierra Nevada

2 comments:

srj said...

A writer is one who writes. You're the writer; I'm just a guy with an empty notebook.--mgm

Silk Road Nomads said...

But with the empty notebook there is still HOPE staring you in the face each day. With a filled notebook, all you are left with is the fact that you wished it was still an empty notebook.

Living, Traveling, and Wandering on the Far Side of the World

Living, Traveling, and Wandering on the Far Side of the World